And…here we go!
1. When it’s quiet I enjoy the respite, knowing it will be brief.
2. My daughter is having her 9th birthday in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is strong and resilient.
4. Hot, hazy, and humid with a chance of afternoon thunderstorms describes July.
5. In the town where I was born lived a man who sailed to sea (OH come ON — how could I resist).
6. Dishwasher loading skills is something I really love about my significant other / friend. (HEY – that’s important in a spouse)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the movie Up, tomorrow my plans include going to see my favorite sister, and possibly my new great niece and Sunday, I want to sleep in but I told Dean I’d help with sound at the 8:30 service!
(How does this fit into “saved” well, I’ve been “saved” from having to think up another idea by a Friday Fill-In — WHEW)
Yeah Yeah — I said last week I’d be more consistent. So shoot me. Maybe as the summer goes on.
1. I grew up thinking I was an oddball and I’d never fit in.
2. Kick Start was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don’t you get drunk and screw? (I’m SORRY — but for some reason that just brought a certain Jimmy Buffett song to mind).
4. Breathing helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the Memory (of things I can’t forget, journeys on a jet, our wonderous week in Martinque and Vegas and roulette).
6. The smell of dead fish is very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing (perhaps at home), tomorrow my plans include a concert of Christian Contemporary Music and Sunday, I want to go to a “pignic” (a picnic for a guinea pig rescue)!
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to wear high heels!
2. End of school activities reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my chocolate.
4. Going on a cruise and hang gliding are two things I’d like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons you must be driving a used car.
6. Climbing on the neighbor’s garage roof and checking out the neighborhood is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to all school BBQ, tomorrow my plans include going to a multi-shelter pet expo and running tech for the final performance of Arsenic and Old Lace and Sunday, I want to take my oldest to see the Prince (Caspian)!
1. The spaghetti sauce had an extra secret ingredient; it was oregano! There was an episode of The Andy Griffith Show in which Aunt Bee was gone. Seems everyone in town decided to bring Andy spaghetti (I think it was spaghetti — might have been lasagne — possibly meatloaf) and they all had the same secret ingredient. Amazing the details that come up in the back of your head when you can’t even remember to return library books.
2. Fresh clean air through my window. I love the time of year between “need the heat on” and “need the A/C on” when I can have my windows open.
3. Right now, I need more sleep.
4. Rehearsal is where I went Thursday night; it was promising. The director had very few notes. I think opening night will go great.
5. Why does my shoulders hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the massage table on the beach.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to opening night (and subsequent cast party), tomorrow my plans include the second night of the show and oh shoot I gotta get dog food I can remember Andy Griffith show details from the 60s, I can’t remember to feed my dog and Sunday, I want to take a nap!
I’m involved in a community theater group. Tonight we open Arsenic and Old Lace. I have the ability to cast a shining light on the show, or put the entire thing into darkness. (That means I’m running the light board).