And…here we go!
1. When it’s quiet I enjoy the respite, knowing it will be brief.
2. My daughter is having her 9th birthday in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is strong and resilient.
4. Hot, hazy, and humid with a chance of afternoon thunderstorms describes July.
5. In the town where I was born lived a man who sailed to sea (OH come ON — how could I resist).
6. Dishwasher loading skills is something I really love about my significant other / friend. (HEY – that’s important in a spouse)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the movie Up, tomorrow my plans include going to see my favorite sister, and possibly my new great niece and Sunday, I want to sleep in but I told Dean I’d help with sound at the 8:30 service!
(How does this fit into “saved” well, I’ve been “saved” from having to think up another idea by a Friday Fill-In — WHEW)