1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting common sense. (When will I learn)
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a winner. (Because if you can have cheerfulness and grace when losing — you’re not really a loser after all).
3. A Guinness is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy having children and driving carpools.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine _____ and _____.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without _____ or _____ in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to I saw a young couple get married — awwwwwwwwww, tomorrow my plans include yard work and Sunday, I want to dance in the streets (summer is here and the time is right after all)!