1. Have you ever been on TV? Yes, quite a few times. I used to volunteer with a public TV station when I lived in Urbana/Champaign during pledge drives. There were a few shots of volunteers. I usually tried to avoid the camera.
2. Have you ever sung in public? Does church choir count?
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond? I did try sun in when I was a kid (but that only lasted a few days anyway)
4. Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs? No, I just can’t bear the thought of frogs on tiny crutches. (Okay I’ve never eaten frogs’ legs, but I have seen The Muppet Movie too many times to count).
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated? Yeah. But I realize that it’s not important for me to have to keep gifts I don’t like.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? No. But my dog walked into a tree once!
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? Yes, but not lately. I need to get back to cooking again.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Yes.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work? TONS!! Answering phones (above) for public TV and radio. Working at events for the guinea pig rescue. Fostering animals for the guinea pig rescue. Retired La Leche League leader. School library work. Countless stuff at church. Done a few shifts at Feed My Starving Children. Girl Scout leader (before and after kids). I’m sure there’s a bunch more that is just not coming to mind now.