Cause MLL thought I might like some things that start with D
This is a progressive where you receive a letter from someone else (in my case, MLL who is still wondering Are We There Yet), and write 10 things you love that start with that letter. She has graced me with the letter D. If you’d like to play, leave a comment and I’ll send you a letter.
- Denver, John – actually I haven’t listened to much of his music lately, but I did spend a great deal of time listening to him “back in the day.”
- Dogs – especially fuzzybutt.
- Dates — wrapped with bacon
- Drugs and
- Doctors – especially when they make Spouse start to feel all better
- Days off work (when I have nothing scheduled)
- Decluttering (Actually I don’t love decluttering — just the results)
- Demo stand (the free demos at Trader Joe’s)
- Dim Sum
So c’mon, play along. Leave a comment and I’ll send you a letter and you can post on your blog. If you’re participating in NaBloPoMo, it’s basically a free post, and if not, it’s still fun tell the world 10 things you love.