This is a progressive where you receive a letter from someone else (in my case, Ragtop Day), and write 10 things you love that start with that letter. She has graced me with the letter B. If you’d like to play, leave a comment and I’ll send you a letter. (Ragtop Day — I think you’ll like the first four)
- Boats – I’ve never been on a really really big boat, and when I’m on a small boat I need to be “outside” on the boat or else I’ll get queasy, but I do like the speed and the splash and the wind
- Beaches – I actually like beaches early in the morning, late in the evening, or in the fall or winter or spring. I love beaches at night when there’s a lightening storm far away. I do not like crowded beaches or beaches in the hot summer
- Bars – especially those that serve Guinness
- Ballads – if you saw that coming (after the first three) then #5 will make sense
- Buffett, Jimmy – who, incidentally had a 4 disc set titled (you guessed it) Boats, Beaches, Bars, and Ballads
- Butter – from a cow. Not margarine, not spread, but butter — from a cow. I like to know where my food comes from, and butter is pretty direct.
- Beach Boys – it’s one of my favorite cities. It’s got a great transit system and being right by that ocean thing it has some GREAT seafood.
- Bags – reusable (I am the “bag lady” afterall.
- Bacon – REAL bacon — not turkey bacon
- Beatles – why??? BECAUSE
11. Birkenstocks (how can I forget when I’ve got like 4 pairs)
So c’mon, play along. Leave a comment and I’ll send you a letter and you can post on your blog. If you’re participating in NaBloPoMo, it’s basically a free post, and if not, it’s still fun tell the world 10 things you love.