- I rarely drink soda or anything carbonated. I’m a water girl. But I’m one of those weirdos that can tell the difference between different types of water (I can tell the difference between Dasani and Aquafina and Dannon).
- I still haven’t figured out what “I want to be when I grow up” (and I’m darn well grown up)
- I’m a former smoker. I quit smoking quite a few times in my life — but what finally brought success was nicorette (the gum) and the simple fact that quitting was so damn hard I never want to do it again.
- I don’t know whether or not I believe in reincarnation — but if there is such a thing I want to come back in my next life as a house cat, or as Heidi Lou’s dog.
- I do not spend much time on “extra” personal beautifying. Yeah I brush my teeth and take showers and all that, but I rarely wear make up and I only blow dry my hair when it’s too cold out to go out with wet hair.
- In that vein, other than using Sun In back in the 70s, I’ve never used color on my hair. My mom was in her 60s when she died, and she still had a head full of red hair so I might luck out for some years yet.
- I used to be Catholic — but I gave it up for Lent one year.
I tag anyone doing Nablopomo that needs an idea.