My fellow Parrothead over at Ragtop Day did this, I figured I’d try.
1. Places you would like to visit and why.
- China – so my daughter can see where she spend the first 2+ years of her life.
- Glacier National Park – so I can see the glaciers before they melt.
- Idaho – okay so all of the states that I’ve never visited. There are 14 to be exact (and, amazingly enough, a visit to Glacier National park would fill one of the states).
- Columbus day weekend (any year) wherever the rest of the August Moms are.
2. Favorite things to munch on!
- Potato Chips
(Hmmm not a single healthy food on the list)
3. Favorite sites for online shopping.
- Chinaberry books
- Amazon (because of the wonderful tools, including the new “Add to Wish List” button where you can put things from any website on your amazon wishlist).
- Land’s End (I don’t do that much online shopping, so anyplace I purchase things from at least annually is a “favorite”)
- Ummm I can’t think of ANY other places I’ve shopped online in the past 6 months, except shop.com, which I believe I’ve only purchased one thing from in the past some odd years so I don’t think that qualifies as “favorite”.
4. Things you have to get done this weekend.
- Pay some bills
- Schedule (reschedule) a Sunday School lesson
- Set up my new alarm clock (the one thing I bought at shop.com – which has lower shipping charges than Hammacher) (which entails cleaning my room)
- Take my kids to a movie.
Find time to relax!
5. Things that pop up when you google your name.
(depends on whether I use First name/Last Name or First Name/Maiden Name/Last Name)
- VERY VERY old posts from rec.arts.tv.soaps
- A Linked In profile for a consultant in SF Bay
- A travel and art blog
- Info about the administrative manager for a counseling and spiritual care center in Hawaii and
- I’m the founder of the Toronto school of traditional Chinese medicine