Questions courtesy of Jennifer this week; thanks, Jennifer!
1. Birthdays are foodalicious. (Our family tradition is for the birthday person to pick their favorite restaurant for dinner).
2. Fall is my favorite season because I love the weather and the colors.
3. I feel my best when I’ve had enough sleep and coffee.
4. Chocolate is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are usually correct.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was _I’ve been sitting on this for 24 hours, and still haven’t figure out the answer to this one – either I’ve received much sage advice, or none.
But — as a wink to my favorite poet, I’ll quote some sage advice to all women
In youth it was a way I had
To do my best to please,
And change, with every passing lad,
to suit his theories.
But know I know the things I know,
and do the things I do;
and if you do not like me so
To hell, my love, with you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to OMG, tomorrow my plans include I HAVE NOTHING and Sunday, I want to SCHEDULED! (This is a good thing)
Ended up seeing WallE last night with Princess, Chip, BIL, and niece4 and nephew. Good flick. Today I’m off to the vet to pick up some flea prevention. Tomorrow I’m giving a friend a ride from the airport.