1. The spaghetti sauce had an extra secret ingredient; it was oregano! There was an episode of The Andy Griffith Show in which Aunt Bee was gone. Seems everyone in town decided to bring Andy spaghetti (I think it was spaghetti — might have been lasagne — possibly meatloaf) and they all had the same secret ingredient. Amazing the details that come up in the back of your head when you can’t even remember to return library books.
2. Fresh clean air through my window. I love the time of year between “need the heat on” and “need the A/C on” when I can have my windows open.
3. Right now, I need more sleep.
4. Rehearsal is where I went Thursday night; it was promising. The director had very few notes. I think opening night will go great.
5. Why does my shoulders hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the massage table on the beach.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to opening night (and subsequent cast party), tomorrow my plans include the second night of the show and oh shoot I gotta get dog food I can remember Andy Griffith show details from the 60s, I can’t remember to feed my dog and Sunday, I want to take a nap!
I’m involved in a community theater group. Tonight we open Arsenic and Old Lace. I have the ability to cast a shining light on the show, or put the entire thing into darkness. (That means I’m running the light board).