1. Contact may cause me to get confused (I’m easily distracted these days) .
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to eat pie.
3. Disney parks expen$ive and great at marketing to kids.
4. Chocolate fondue sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively need more sleep over the next few days.
6. Home Improvement always makes me smile 🙂
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hopefully dinner with a friend, tomorrow my plans include see below and Sunday, I want to stay awake while driving!
See, cause my plans for Saturday are another entire list — and it might be a good idea to have it all in one place.
- Pack to leave town Sunday (making sure kids have dressy clothes, and my standard LBD is primed and ready to go)
- Drop dog at vet
- Go to chess tournament
- Go to dinner with my sister, her husband, possibly my niece, nephew-in-law, and GREAT nephew, and my family
- Get a good bunch of knitting done – because I’d like to finish a prayer shawl in time for the funeral on Monday (I *doubt* that it will happen — but it would be great if I could make it happen – luckily I can knit a lot at a chess tournament).