8 things — from MLL
8 Things I’m passionate about:
- My kids
- My Spouse
- My dog
- My family
- My best bud.
8 Things I want to do before I die:
- Go to Alaska
- See my grandchildren
- See my children graduate college *OR* find a career they are passionate about.
- Volunteer with animals (zoo or animal rescue)
- Pay off debts (and not have my life insurance pay them off)
- Take Princess back to China
- Go to the winter olympics
- Get my house decluttered.
8 Things I say often:
- STOP BICKERING
- I love you
- Yet somehow, my life will go on
- I have many gifts, that’s not one of them.
- How are you?
8 books I’ve read recently (or listened to on tape)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azakban
- Knit One, Kill Two
Don’t know how I’d have gotten to 8 if I hadn’t read all the Potter Books last summer.
8 Songs I can listen to over and over:
Not many — I have limits for most songs.
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
I’m going to do this randomly — some of these referring to some friends, and some to others, so don’t be confused.
- Loves dogs
- Loves Guinness
- Willing to help
- Does not think I’m an idiot
- Good hugger
- Sarcastic wit
- Children and dogs love (him/her/them)
8 People who should TOTALLY do this meme