Taken from Calvin who doesn’t know where she got it.
1. Where did you begin 2007? Asleep at home.
2. Did you have to go to the hospital? No, and nobody in my family.
3. Did you have any encounters with the police? None at all.
4. Where did you go on vacation? Branson, Missouri, with the kids (and no spouse) with a side trip to Kansas City, Mo, to see my dear friend Mamasara. Then a weekend trip to see my girlfriends in San Antonio.
5. What did you purchase that was over $500? I don’t think we purchased anything over $500 this year.
6. Did you know anybody who got married? I don’t think so.
7. What sporting events did you attend? None at all.
8. What concerts/shows did you go to? JERSEY boys in Chicago.
9. Where do you live now? Chicago Suburbs.
10. Describe your birthday: I was at a reunion with my friends on my birthday. The timing was completely coincidental. I get a little more attention for my birthday when I’m with my family but this was the final year (for a few) that the reunion will coincide with my date of birth.
11. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2007? Learn to knit. It wasn’t in the plan.
12. What’s something you learned about yourself? Hmmmmm … I think I’ve finally reached the stage that I don’t surprise me anymore.
13. Any new additions to your family? A great nephew.
14. What was your best month? I have no clue — I don’t think I had any great months in 2007.
15. What music will you remember 2007 by? Hmmmmm … 2007 has been a bum year — but not in any incredibly significant ways.
16. Made new friends? Not really.
17. Favorite night out? Jersey Boys (not counting the drive)
18. Any regrets? Not enough sleep.
19. What do you want to change in 2008? If all goes as planned (and I can’t think that it won’t) we’ll have a great change coming in 2008. It will toss our world around — but will eventually mean LESS stress.
20. Overall, how would you rate this year? On a 1-10 scale, I’d say this year has been a 4 (worse than average, but at least no vibrant young people that I love died).
21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? Probably work.
22. Change your hairstyle? Got 10 inches cut for Locks of Love. But it didn’t really change that much.
23. Buy a new car? No.
24. Any car accidents? No.
25. How old did you turn this year? Old as dirt.
26. Do you have a New Year’s resolution? Not yet.
27. Do anything embarrassing? Oh probably. But not significant enough that I can recall.
28. Be honest – did you watch American Idol? Nope.
29. Start a new hobby? Knitting.
30. Will you be happy to see 2007 go? Hell yeah