Taken, copied, grabbed from, lovingly lifted from Sock Girl
5 Parenting Observations.
- If you believe the Old Testament, the first two siblings were Cain and Abel. That’s how old sibling rivalry is, and it ain’t about to change anytime soon. Leastways not in my house.
- A sudden, intense interest in homework planning may be a sudden interest in homework planning. But if it’s at 10 p.m., it’s more likely a diversion to bedtime.
- If any parent always has enough patience for their children, they are either destined for sainthood or (more likley) on drugs.
- Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family, Flylady. I don’t care if the help ain’t up to my standards — if I get help I ain’t turning it down. (This goes for Spouse to).
- There are days I’d drop them both off on a street corner with a sign saying “free to good home.” But honey — you know I’d be back for them
in a minute or two, an hour or two, a day or two,sometime.